
Soooooooooooooooo, I meant to come back more often..., but the time sure flies!! I need to get more organized or sleep less or something....
Anyhow, it's been a long time and we've been busy with school. But before we update you all on our school stuff, we must share our halloween pictures, right???
Well, we got some patterns with which we (?) were to carve the pumpkins! Well, well, kids picked whatever they wanted and I got to try my skills at carving them! The pumpkins were those that we picked at the pumpkin patch field trip! Once I was done carving, I was not too satisfied with the results, but when they were lit, they looked a whole lot better :)


Kepler and Tesla both wanted the picture of raccoon standing in a jack o'lantern, but since the pattern gets destroyed after it gets traced over once, Kepler was nice enough to let Tessie have the raccoon. He opted for a family of ghosts. Cute ones. Not scary ghosts. And Reagan got a simple design, since his pumpkin was tiny (the child had to be able to carry his/her own pumpkin home from the patch).
As for the costumes...Kepler wanted to be a starwars droid, but mom was not adventurous this year, so we went with the clone trooper outfit!
I did make the blaster gun :) Tessie was a little mermaid. 
And Reagan was supposed to be Thomas, but he didn't keep his costume on long enough for me to take a picture!! He did put Kepler's mask, though.

In the evening, we were going to go trick-or-treating, but the church we are currently attending was hosting a halloween carnival at a nearby fair ground, so we decided to check that out first!

Boy, were there a lot of people!! I think the whole town came to the carnival instead of trick-or-treating!!! There were age-appropriate games and a lot of candies! Silly Reagan slept through it all :)
And poor daddy got to hold him for a few hours! Since the kids were having so much fun, we stayed there for 3 hours and didn't got door to door trick-or-treating. But we got more than enough candies, if you ask me!
2 comments:
I can't believe Tess was a mermaid! You'll have to show her Norah's pictures on our blog---she was a mermaid too! How random!
Thanks for the updates. I love all the costumes, and tell Uncle Devin I totally dig his new hairstyle :)
Hope y'all are doing well!
Angela
Hi, Angela!!
I saw Norah's picture as a mermaid! How cute! And what a coinkidink!!
Funny how Devin was totally incognito with a simple 'disguise'.
Maybe the kids can go trick-or-treating together someday!!
Reina
Post a Comment