Tuesday, May 23, 2006

boy, time sure flies!

I'm hoping to update more often with lots more pictures, but for now, here's a quick update!

Last week Dev had to work late again, so we didn't get much chance of seeing him.
On Wednesday, there was a cub scout meeting for the whole pack. It was a campfire + smores night so we all picked out some sticks and got to work! Reagan really liked the marshmallows. He got some on his stroller, but he loves to clean, so he wiped it all clean with his wet-ones. On Thursday, Tes and Kep had AWANA award ceremony. They both finished the entire book so they both got a little award. In Kep's grade level only 2 people finished the book, so I guess he worked really hard! On Friday, I got a call from a friend of mine and we all went to the Discovery Museum for a little planetarium show. It was a cute place(size of a walk-in closet) and I really wanted to see the show, but Reagan had a different plan. They had Thomas the Tank Engine train set. HAHAHA. Like he's going to do anything else, right?? But Kep enjoyed the show. Fast forward to yesterday...Dev called me to tell me that I needed to come down to the mall to sign our new cell phone contract. So we trekked down to get a new camera phone and a new deal (all incoming calls are free! so feel free to call me any time!). When I got there, I found out that Dev had made an appointment for my (long awaited) hair cut! My hair had grown quite long so I cut about 8inches off! The good news is that 1. it feels light 2. it doesn't get in the way and 3. most importantly, I was able to donate my hair for the cancer patints! Apparently all you need is 6 inches and I've got a lot of hair! So I felt good about all that hair that came off of my head! Pictures should follow soon...I need to get school started today though.

2 comments:

Angela Robinson said...

Reina,
I love the new blog! (Welcome to the neighborhood) I can see all the pictures now...I LOVE the picture of the pearls...what a great gift!

Thanks for the comment on the Robinson Blog. It was good to hear from you! Yes, we'll definately have to get our kiddos together so they can get to know eachother.

Angela Robinson said...

Must be a family thing...Frankie just donated her hair to "Locks of Love" (for the cancer patients) a couple of weeks ago, and I've done the same thing twice (including my major "pregnancy chop"). I think its a great program...even if you walk out with a TERRIBLE haircut, you never feel bad about it because it was for such a great cause!