Tes is also taking tap dance lesson for the summer, while her ballet lesson is on hiatus. We're not sure if we'll continue tap and ballet or just ballet or just tap or whatever come fall....
The kids also went to VBS hosted by our local Church of Christ. They were the nicest people!!! I've been finding out that many VBS's are not taking kids who don't go to that church (hello? ever heard of ministering to the lost??) or charge quite a bit of $$. I understand that these things can be costly but this is church after all and didn't Christ say something about welcoming all??? well, I was very fortunate to find a wonderful group of people who were putting on this VBS at somebody's house! They provided EVERYTHING and asked for NOTHING in return. They literally welcomed anyone and everyone AND thanked US for coming! What a wonderful blessing it was, not only for the kids, but for me! All three kids got to participate! Yes, even Reagan who is not even 3 y.o. On the last day, the students were given certificates of completion.
Also during summer I'm trying to really start teaching 2 kids at a time. It's taking a lot longer than I expected...but we are studying less subjects during the summer, so I thought this would be a great time to adjust.... I can't imagine how it'll be with 3 kids!!! hmmmmmmmm.
Speaking of school, I should get started!
2 comments:
Nice to have you back! I don't know how you do it all, between scouts, horseback lessons, tap, school, VBS...y'all are one busy bunch!
Raina,
I finally got to your blog. I really do appreciate the time you take to let us know what's happening in your world. They are fun, entertaining, and informative. Thanks.
Love, Denise
Post a Comment