Friday, June 16, 2006

Time flies (again)

So, it's already June 16?? Where did the time go?? Well, we've been sick lately and when all 5 of us get sick, it's rather difficult to get anything done. Let's see...where should I begin? On June 4, we went to ses a ballet recital of a local dance studio. Tes has been wanting to take ballet lessons so we thought we'd check them out first! Even before the show began, Tes was ready to take the stage. I had to stop her from climbing onto the stage! Needless to say, we enrolled her in the class immediately and she began her first lesson last wednesday. She really enjoyed it. Now I have to go and get her real ballet shoes (as oppose to wanna-be ballet shoes at cheap-o stores according to her teacher...) ! Tes also had her first dentist appointment with new pediatric dentist in town. Wow! She's all high tech! Everything is computerized and there's even a flat screen right on the ceiling so the kid can watch any dvd while being treated! Why doesn't MY dentist have that?? Must find a new dentist for me!

Kep got his first pair of glasses! I'll try to get a picture soon, but he keeps forgetting to put them on. And I'm not really forcing him to wear it since he can see ok without the glasses.

As a family we've been exploring different parks in the area. I found a nice one with nice equipments, but it's not in the best neighborhood.... I was too nervous to let the kids play! So, I found another park that is a bit more isolated. This one is nice and quiet + it's got a river running through it, so during the summer months, it would be nice to let the kids play in it! Right now the river is pretty shallow and slow but next week they'll dam the river so it should become a nice pool for the kids to play in.

Well, that's it for now. Sorry I don't have any photos today. I promise I'll put some photos next time & I promise I'll be back soon!!

No comments: