Friday, June 02, 2006

It's Friday!

Well, so the week is over and the weekend is here!!! Devin is back from LA. He actually came back last night. He thought he might have to stay another night, but he was able to fly back as planned. We haven't gone to LA in about a year so I cannot even imagine what the weather or the traffic must be like there!

As for school, we are in the last few weeks of the school year. We'll go straight into the summer session, so it's not like we'll have a long time off, but I'm planning on taking it easy during the summer.

Yesterday, we went to the mall playground to let the kids run aroung. Yes, we have an indoor playground right in the mall. There's a real play structure with 4 slides! So when it rains we go there instead of the park to let the kids go wild :) We also took our dog, Wayne, to the vet. He's a very friendly chihuahua and he had a great time. Well, I don't know about him, but the vet thought he was great. He was wagging his tails and all so I'm assuming that he had an ok time too.

I haven't worked on the craft project in about a week, but I thought I'd update ya'll on my progress. I sure hope my friend, Carol, does not deliver her child prematurely. I'm nowhere near finishing this project. I'm hoping to get a little done everyday.

And for those of you who has never been to Eureka, I have talked about the nature and the trees and all... I thought I'd share the photo I took from our front door. This is what you see when you open the front door of our house and poke your head out.


Nothing new and exciting today, but I hope to update on monday with more excitement and pictures!!

No comments: