
It's only been 2 days and I'm posting again!!!
Yesterday was tuesday, which meant that there was Kepler's soccer practice!
The practice is held at an elementary school in a nearby town, so while he practices, Tesla and Reagan get to play at the play ground. As soon as the soccer practice was over, Kepler ran over to join them at the play ground.
I saw other children running over to their parents with big envelopes in their hands.
?????
It was the official photos they had taken weeks earlier!!
Sure enough Kepler was holding his envelop with all the photos falling out as he tried to maneuver the jungle gym.... Well, the photos are not the most flattering of Kep, but I thought I'd post anyway. His uniform is bright, neon yellow, so it is very easy to spot his team :) Comes in handy on the game day with hundreds of little kids!
Well, well, I'm off to Tesla's ballet lesson! Gotta get all the kids ready!
1 comment:
Cool uniform, Kep! I'm impressed at how athletic he is. Jason and I both played soccer when we were about Kepler's age. (I was a goalie, cause I hated running :)
Hope y'all are doing well!
Post a Comment